INSPIRATIONAL AND ASPIRATIONAL – PERSONAL STYLE SHINES AT NY NOW®
– Accessories and Jewelry Offer Opportunity to Showcase Individuality and Personal Stories –
WHITE PLAINS, NY. — December 4, 2017 — Accessories are the hallmark of one’s personal style. They are extension of who we are, how we feel and what we hope to become. At NY NOW®, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Gift, from February 4-7, 2018, buyers and store owners will be able to shop nearly 300 brands in the Personal Accessories section to hand-select the perfect pieces for their customers. The Personal Accessories section will be located on Level 1 in aisles 8100-8700 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center.
“Accessories say so much about who you are, your style and even your story,” said Randi Mohr, Vice President and NY NOW Director. “The brands in our Personal Accessories section are amazingly unique and diverse, allowing shop owners and buyers to select items they know will be perfect for their customers to tell their own stories.”
For those looking to make a statement, NY NOW will feature a number of fine jewelry brands, perfect for every style!
• ANZIE (Booth #8251) – Featuring fine jewelry for everyday wear; NEW to NY NOW
• Sydney Evan (Booth #8256)- Showcasing fine jewelry that celebrates timeless
concepts of love, luck, spirituality, sentiment and personal expression
• Zoe Chicco (Booth #8239) – Showing fine jewelry made by hand in Los Angeles
In addition, the Personal Accessories section at NY NOW will include brands that design inspirational accessories that will make customers smile while adding to their personal style.
• BB Becker Inspirational Jewelry (Booth #8446) – Displaying handmade sterling
silver jewelry with engraved inspirational and motivational quotes
• Little Words Project (Booth #8520) – Featuring bracelets that unite girls of all
ages, inspiring kindness between each of them
• Lucky Feather (Booth #8334) – Showcasing delightfully fun gift and jewelry and
spreading good energy and inspiration
Finally, NY NOW is pleased to introduce a number of new brands to the Market for the first time, as well as welcome back several that are returning from an absence including:
• Alexis Bittar (Booth #8161; Returning to NY NOW) – Showcasing jewelry creations
that embrace a bold aesthetic and straddle art and fashion
• Anna Beck Designs (Booth #8106; Returning to NY NOW) – Featuring jewelry
that is inspired by travel and handmade in Bali
• Deepa Gurnani (Booth #8154; New to NY NOW) – Showing hand-embroidered
• Halo and Swan (Booth #8345; New to NY NOW) – Displaying handblock printed
• Leighelena (Booth #8143; Returning to NY NOW) – Showing leather, and glass
enamel jewelry and accessories handmade in Austin, Texas
• Mad Style (Booth #8435; Returning to NY NOW) – Featuring fashion for men and
Attend NY NOW
NY NOW is open to members of the industry including retailers and buyers as well as members of the press. For more information, please visit nynow.com.
# # #
About NY NOW
The winter 2018 edition of NY NOW®, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Gift, will take place February 3-7, 2018 at New York City’s Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. NY NOW features three comprehensive collections – HOME, LIFESTYLE and HANDMADE – that encompass tens of thousands of products in hundreds of product categories. The Handmade® Global Design section of the HANDMADE Collection will open on Saturday, February 3 and close on Tuesday, February 6, on Level 4 in the River Pavilion. The HOME and LIFESTYLE Collections, as well as the Handmade® Designer Maker and Artisan Resource® sections of the HANDMADE Collection will open on Sunday, February 4 and close on Wednesday, February 7 on Levels 1 and 3. Attendees from all 50 states and nearly 70 countries worldwide are expected.
NY NOW is owned by Emerald Expositions, the largest operator of business-to-business trade shows in the United States, with most of our shows dating back several decades. We currently operate more than 50 trade shows, including 31 of the top 250 trade shows in the country as ranked by TSNN, as well as numerous other events. Our events connect over 500,000 global attendees and exhibitors and occupy more than 6.5 million NSF of exhibition space. We have been recognized with many awards and accolades that reflect our industry leadership as well as the importance of our shows to the exhibitors and attendees we serve. More information about NY NOW can be found at www.nynow.com
NOTE TO EDITORS:
• The official name of the market is “NY NOW.” Please do not use “NY Now,”
“NYNow” “the NY Gift Show” or the “NY Gift Fair” to refer to the market.
• Javits North will continue to be under renovation during the winter 2018 market and
as a result, the Handmade® Designer Maker section will once again be located on
Level 3. It will open on Sunday, February 4, 2018 and close on Wednesday,
February 7, 2018.
• Get a jump on summer planning – NY NOW’s summer 2018 market takes place in
its entirety, Sunday, August 12 through Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at the Jacob
K. Javits Convention Center in New York City.
Coyne PR for NY NOW