‘TIS THE SEASON FOR SHOPPING…AND PLANNING! NY NOW® WINTER MARKET SPOTLIGHTS GIFT TRENDS
– New Exhibitors and Exciting Trends Help Buyers Put the Finishing Touch on 2018 Celebrations –
WHITE PLAINS, NY. — December 20, 2017 — As the 2017 holiday season wraps up, buyers looking to restock their store shelves in 2018 can find all of their gifting product needs at NY NOW®, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Gift. This February 4-7, 2018, explore thousands of products from hundreds of exhibitors in the Gift section of NY NOW, which can be found within the LIFESTYLE Collection on Level 1 of the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City.
NY NOW’s Gift section consists of more than 400 exhibitors that will showcase everything needed to mark special occasions including stationery; paper goods; novelties, collectibles and souvenirs; ceramic giftware; children’s toys and pet products; floral & garden accessories; jewelry; Judaica and more. A full list of the exhibitors showcasing products within the Gift section can be found here.
“As we get ready to turn a new leaf with the start of the New Year, it’s exciting to look ahead at what 2018 has to offer, such as new experiences and opportunities to celebrate milestones,” said Randi Mohr, Vice President and NY NOW Director. “Buyers who want to offer distinctive products in their stores should spend some time in the Gift section because we are seeing some really fun and diverse designs that are an excellent addition to any shopping list in 2018.”
When celebrating life’s most special moments, there is a world of gifts and related party accessories that help punctuate the occasion. At the winter market, buyers can expect to see products that are celebratory, inspirational, and representative of one’s personal style and story. The Gift section in particular will showcase party goods with a curated and modern style, gift accessories like socks, pins and patches, and even social expression gifts that invoke humor and sentimentality, and more! Some of the terrific trends and the exhibitors offering such products include:
• Daydream Society (Booth #7347) – Unique party goods, artfully designed
• Ello There (Booth #5105) – Maps, patches, pins and things for all your outdoor
• Good Luck Sock (Booth #5330) – Unique designer socks for stylish people
• Headline Shirts (Booth #5239) – Intelligently funny tees and apparel from San
• My Mind’s Eye (Booth #7511) – Modern party goods and paper company
• Nelson Line (Booth #7847) – Cards, papers and gifts
• Oh Happy Day (Booth #7328) – Modern and carefully curated party supplies
• Quotable Cards (Booth #7874) – Appealing to people who expect more out of a
greeting card and gift item: people who want to give and receive something
• These are Things (Booth #1036) – Pins, patches, and art objects
The Gift section is pleased to welcome several new exhibitors and those returning after an absence, such as:
• Anna Griffin (Booth #7736; Returning) – Designer stationery, gifts, papercrafts
• ArtNWordz (Booth #7377; New) – Art created on vintage dictionary, atlas and
music sheets, up to 130 years old
• Gamago (Booth #7877; Returning) – Marketer of Intellectual Properties,
Purveyors of Pop Culture
• May Arts Ribbon (Booth #6111; Returning) – Wide variety of ribbon, decor and
• Of Unusual Kind (Booth #7436; New) – An eclectic collection of paper dolls
designed to inspire imaginative play and vivid make-believe
• Seltzer Goods (Booth #7351; Returning) – Colorful products. Modern
occasions. Funny greetings. Led by women, inspired by caffeine
• Smoko (Booth #5409; New) – Products that encourage you to bring a little
fun into your work week
• Strand Books (Booth #5336; New) – Tote bags, socks and scented candles
• The Pepin Press (Booth #7645; New) – Art & design products including
stationery, gift- and creative papers, illustrated books, art materials, bags and
Additionally, this season buyers will see expanded booth spaces from a number of exhibitors including:
• DesignWorks Ink (Booth #7816) – Innovative products for writers of notes,
letters and stories as well as people who love great design, attention to detail,
and exceptional quality
• Diverse Marketing (Booth #5439) – Toy, gift, and sport products
• Noble Gift Packaging (Booth #6108) – Tissue paper, wrapping paper, gift
bags, gift boxes, pouches, ribbons bows, shreds, labels, cellophane and more
• Primal Elements (Booth #7426) – High quality bath, home fragrance and skin
Attend NY NOW
NY NOW is open to members of the industry including retailers and buyers as well as members of the press. For more information, please visit nynow.com.
# # #
About NY NOW
The winter 2018 edition of NY NOW®, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Gift, will take place February 3-7, 2018 at New York City’s Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. NY NOW features three comprehensive collections – HOME, LIFESTYLE and HANDMADE – that encompass tens of thousands of products in hundreds of product categories. The Handmade® Global Design section of the HANDMADE Collection will open on Saturday, February 3 and close on Tuesday, February 6, on Level 4 in the River Pavilion. The HOME and LIFESTYLE Collections, as well as the Handmade® Designer Maker and Artisan Resource® sections of the HANDMADE Collection will open on Sunday, February 4 and close on Wednesday, February 7 on Levels 1 and 3. Attendees from all 50 states and nearly 70 countries worldwide are expected.
NY NOW is owned by Emerald Expositions, the largest operator of business-to-business trade shows in the United States, with most of our shows dating back several decades. We currently operate more than 50 trade shows, including 31 of the top 250 trade shows in the country as ranked by TSNN, as well as numerous other events. Our events connect over 500,000 global attendees and exhibitors and occupy more than 6.9 million NSF of exhibition space. We have been recognized with many awards and accolades that reflect our industry leadership as well as the importance of our shows to the exhibitors and attendees we serve. More information about NY NOW can be found at www.nynow.com
NOTE TO EDITORS:
• The official name of the market is “NY NOW.” Please do not use “NY Now,”
“NYNow” “the NY Gift Show” or the “NY Gift Fair” to refer to the market.
• Javits North will continue to be under renovation during the winter 2018 market and
as a result, the Handmade® Designer Maker section will once again be located on
Level 3. It will open on Sunday, February 4, 2018 and close on Wednesday,
February 7, 2018.
• Get a jump on summer planning – NY NOW’s summer 2018 market takes place in
its entirety, Sunday, August 12 through Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at the Jacob
K. Javits Convention Center in New York City.
Coyne PR for NY NOW