NY NOW® PRESENTS THE LATEST HOME AND ENTERTAINING BRANDS FROM AROUND THE WORLD
– Winter 2018 Market Helps Buyers Source Exciting Tabletop + Gourmet Housewares and Home Furnishings + Textiles Exhibitors –
WHITE PLAINS, NY. — January 17, 2018 — Winter may be in full swing, but the industry is already looking towards the spring season and beyond – a time when many consumers are expected to refresh their homes and entertain, both indoors and outdoors. Buyers and shop owners that want to stay ahead of the curve on what is new and trending in the home and entertaining space will have endless opportunities to browse some of the very best brands from around the world at NY NOW®, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Gift. Taking place February 4-7, 2018 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City, NY NOW will feature hundreds of exhibitors and thousands of products for the home in the Tabletop + Gourmet Housewares and Home Furnishings + Textiles sections, both of which can be found on Level 3, within the HOME Collection.
“Entertaining and spending time with friends and family is paramount to building a home and creating lasting memories,” said Randi Mohr, NY NOW Show Director and Emerald Expositions Vice President. “At NY NOW, we recognize the importance of choosing products that are not only functional, but also stylish and have a story to tell – which NY NOW has in abundance. We’re also excited this year to have such a strong international representation across the Market to help buyers and shop owners provide their customers with incredible finds that will transform any house into a home.”
To serve up the very best, the Tabletop + Gourmet Housewares section presents a stunning collection of products to help consumers entertain including gourmet kitchenware, specialty tabletop items, glassware, serveware, dinnerware, cutlery/flatware, table linens, gourmet kitchenware, cookware, barware, wine accessories, and more. This season, buyers will have the opportunity to browse the latest products from more than 160 exhibitors from around the world, and can browse the full list of participating companies here. Some of the exciting exhibitors and products this season include:
• 360 USA (Booth #3375; NEW) – Melamine and bamboo products including
placemats, coasters, trays and dinnerware
• Arttd’inox (Booth #3214; NEW) – A high design contemporary metal company
from India featuring dinnerware and serveware
• AT2 (Booth #3505; NEW) – Innovative washing rack for the most precious
• Bobby Sharp Glassworks (Booth #3325; NEW) – Custom design glassware
• Caspari (Booth #3240) – Stylish and well-designed paper goods
• Culver Industries (Booth #3024) – Exclusive designed barware, including
glassware accented with 22-karat gold
• FP Glassware (Booth #3348; NEW) – International home glassware company
• Hella Cocktails (Booth #3329) – Interesting blends to add to your sinful adult
• Merritt International (Booth #3142) – Melamine tableware
• Nora Fleming (Booth #3508) – Contemporary and exclusives designs for the
total home lifestyle in a variety of materials including stoneware, wood and
• Quest Collection (Booth #3411) – Contemporary designed tableware in an
array of materials including metals, glass, and wood
• Serie Limitee LOUISE (Booth #3554; NEW) – Home linen brand featuring
screen-printed vintage photo designs
• SterlingandSteel (Booth #3412; NEW) – Artistic tabletop and housewares with
elegance and style
• Sweetgum Textiles (Booth #3545; NEW) – Swedish cloths and towels
• WRF Lab (Booth # 3026; NEW) – Simple and clean ceramic dinnerware
• Zojirushi America (Booth #3547) – Japanese-designed housewares and
When consumers and their guests are looking to relax and unwind, buyers can find all things that are cozy, comfortable and stylish in the Home Furnishings + Textiles section. Buyers will have the chance to explore a comprehensive collection of more than 300 brands showcasing mid- to high-end furniture, decorative accessories and home textiles. From traditional to contemporary and indoor to outdoor living, this section features established and emerging brands in furniture, lighting, bedding, floor coverings, wall decor, pillows, accessories, and more. To view the full list of exhibitors, please click here. This season, some of the new and returning exhibitors include:
• Avoca (Booth #1635) – Throws, rugs and blankets in natural fibers
• Business & Pleasure (Booth #2567; NEW) – Beautiful sun protection
constructed of made-to-last materials
• Cloth & Co. (Booth #3025; NEW) – Australian-based luxury lifestyle brand
founded to help alleviate poverty through the utilization of the traditional artisan’s
• Locus Vie (Booth #2855; NEW) – Featuring Hidraulik, a premium brand of floor
mats and placemats
• Ro Sham Beaux (Booth #2440) – Modern, traditional and bespoke lighting
• Wexel Art Frames (Booth #2357) – Floating acrylic panels that work as pairs of
magnets hold your art in place
• Windy Hill (Booth #2152; NEW) – Refined tablecloths, beautiful cushions and
Attend NY NOW
NY NOW is open to members of the industry including retailers and buyers as well as members of the press. For more information, please visit nynow.com.
# # #
About NY NOW
The winter 2018 edition of NY NOW®, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Gift, will take place February 3-7, 2018 at New York City’s Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. NY NOW features three comprehensive collections – HOME, LIFESTYLE and HANDMADE – that encompass tens of thousands of products in hundreds of product categories. The Handmade® Global Design section of the HANDMADE Collection will open on Saturday, February 3 and close on Tuesday, February 6, on Level 4 in the River Pavilion. The HOME and LIFESTYLE Collections, as well as the Handmade® Designer Maker and Artisan Resource® sections of the HANDMADE Collection will open on Sunday, February 4 and close on Wednesday, February 7 on Levels 1 and 3. Attendees from all 50 states and nearly 70 countries worldwide are expected.
NY NOW is owned by Emerald Expositions, the largest operator of business-to-business trade shows in the United States, with most of our shows dating back several decades. We currently operate more than 50 trade shows, including 31 of the top 250 trade shows in the country as ranked by TSNN, as well as numerous other events. Our events connect over 500,000 global attendees and exhibitors and occupy more than 6.9 million NSF of exhibition space. We have been recognized with many awards and accolades that reflect our industry leadership as well as the importance of our shows to the exhibitors and attendees we serve. More information about NY NOW can be found at http://nynow.studio98test.com/.
NOTE TO EDITORS:
• The official name of the market is “NY NOW.” Please do not use “NY Now,”
“NYNow” “the NY Gift Show” or the “NY Gift Fair” to refer to the market.
• Javits North will continue to be under renovation during the winter 2018 market and
as a result, the Handmade® Designer Maker section will once again be located on
Level 3. It will open on Sunday, February 4, 2018 and close on Wednesday,
February 7, 2018.
• Get a jump on summer planning – NY NOW’s summer 2018 market takes place in
its entirety, Sunday, August 12 through Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at the Jacob
K. Javits Convention Center in New York City.
Coyne PR for NY NOW